About the Role
We’re seeking a Backend Software Engineer to join our growing team! All candidates should have some experience implementing, deploying, and maintaining server-side code in Node JS. Experience with Terraform and Ansible in an AWS environment is a large plus, though any CI / CD experience should translate well.
This position is perfect for someone who thrives in a remote work environment and has the desire to build and own the algorithms and services that ensure the authenticity of images — our core value proposition and key intellectual property.
Contributing to backend API software development
Owning devops & deployments for our flagship Truepic Vision product
Managing our AWS footprint and related scalability / security / cost optimizations.
You will succeed in this role if you:
- Have 2+ years experience in SaaS web development
- Have a good understanding of the following technology stack: NodeJS + Express, Amazon Aurora (Postgres), Ansible, Terraform, Amazon AWS
- Are familiar with infrastructure and application security requirements for enterprise applications
- Are familiar with modern CI/CD tools and workflows (CircleCI, Github Actions, etc)
- Have some server administration experience managing cloud application architecture on AWS infrastructure
- Can give and receive code review feedback from teammates to improve code quality as it’s being written.
Truepic is a Series A backed startup led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators, and technologists. Our mission is to help organizations make better decisions through trustworthy photos. As the world’s leading photo & video verification company, we aim to empower our partners to accelerate business, foster a healthy civil society, and push back against visual disinformation.
Truepic was named one of Fast Company Magazine’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies of 2019”. Our team is fully distributed — allowing us to hire the best of the best from across the country to join our mission. If you value autonomy & trust in a fast-paced, hard-working environment, you’ve come to the right place.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: